How to Bring Your Team to C3 Conference on a Budget
Posted January 10, 2019
The thought of group travel can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be! We’ve heard so many pastors tell us that bringing their team has made all the difference. Why? It’s far more effective for your team to experience C3 Conference and discuss what they’re learning, than one person experiencing it and explaining it to the team. It’s worth the investment to bring your team. Below are some tried and true ways, to bring your group to C3 and not break the bank!
- Write out a list of key leaders you would love to take to C3 Conference from your church. These can be staff members, volunteer leaders and even influencers who are on the fringe and not yet involved or serving.
- Determine what you would like to organize as a church, and what you would like for individuals to organize themselves. (For instance, individuals can organize and cover their airfare and transportation to and from the airport as well as their meals. As a church, perhaps you arrange the hotel rooms and transportation to and from the conference.)
- Set up deadlines that you will need confirmations to book hotel rooms and rental cars without a price increase.
- Research hotels and find out the best group rates for your team. C3Conference.com lists some area hotels and promo codes for cheaper rates.
- Research rental cars or vans for the best deal based on the estimate of attendees you believe you’ll have.
- Acquire the numbers for these items and formulate price breakpoints based on the number of people able to stay in one room.
Based on a group of 30.
After looking at C3Conference.com/hotels, we found that the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine had a great deal of $119/per night. With the team arriving Tuesday and departing Friday, that put the total cost of each room at $402 (including taxes/fees).
We then found two 15 passenger vans for $427.06/van (including taxes and fees).
Finally, we calculated the cost of what it would take to cover these expenses and gave a few different rates for people to choose from based on what type of room they would like.
2 Rental Vans (30 People) = $854.12
Divide $854.12 by 30 people = $28.47/per person for rental car
Breakdown the hotel room cost by how many occupants
4 Person Room - $100.50 /per person for hotel room
3 Person Room - $134.00 /per person for hotel room
2 Person Room - $201.00 /per person for hotel room
1 Person Room - $402.00 /per person for hotel room
$229 per person for Non C3 Global Churches ($20 per person after the first 20 people)
$100 per person for C3 Global Churches ($15 per person after the first 15 people)
*Registering early is always a great idea to get the best rate!
Then, simply combine these numbers to create the total cost with the breakdown of if the individual stayed with others or were in their own room. (For this example, we will use the $229.00 conference rate).
4 Person Rate – $357.97 (plus food and airfare)
3 Person Rate – $391.47 (plus food and airfare)
2 Person Rate – $458.47 (plus food and airfare)
1 Person Rate – $659.47 (plus food and airfare)
IMPORTANT- You may want to add some extra buffer to these amounts given that there’s a price increase, hidden expense you weren’t prepared for, or if the number of people coming does not actually fill up every seat of the rental car.
4 Person Rate – $365.00 (plus food and airfare)
3 Person Rate – $400.00 (plus food and airfare)
2 Person Rate – $470.00 (plus food and airfare)
1 Person Rate – $670.00 (plus food and airfare
- Prepare a document that explains the rates and what is expected by the individual to attend the conference.
- It may prove beneficial to show the C3 Conference promo video during a time where people might already be at the church for other events (Example- Following weekend services or Wednesday night during/after children and student activities). Any interested can be given trip details.
Attend C3 Conference with your team and watch your team and ultimately your church be even more passionate about reaching your community, nation and the world for Jesus!
Gold Star Family Retreat May 28-June 1, 2018
Posted April 25, 2018
The America’s Mighty Warriors organization was founded by Debbie Lee in response to her son Marc Lee’s last letter home. Marc was the first Navy SEAL to lose his life while serving in Iraq. Since 2006, Debbie has fought tirelessly for the support and honor of troops by expanding the reach of America’s Mighty Warriors.
Annually, we host an exclusive retreat at Allaso Ranch with America’s Mighty Warriors for Gold Star families. This year, America's Mighty Warriors retreat will be held from May 28th - June 1st. During this time, military families who have lost loved ones experienced a much-needed time of relaxation and rejuvenation that will play a huge role in their healing process.
Thank you for your partnership, your prayers and your contributions. Because of you, these families know that the sacrifices of their loved ones will never be forgotten!
You can support this retreat in three ways
1. If you have Gold Star Families in your church, please contact us at (972)-471-6758. We would love to reach out and invite them to this retreat.
2. Make a contribution to this retreat. Contribute here
Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief
Posted August 25, 2017
Hurricane Harvey has significantly impacted the coast of Texas. As part of the C3 Global family you have the opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus as we partner with one of our C3 Global Churches, Church Unlimited in Corpus Christi Texas, to bring relief to families in need. Together we can make a difference. Click here to make a donation that will go directly toward disaster relief.
Posted February 13, 2017
These beautiful N.E.S.T pillows are available for purchase today and proceeds will provide needed resources for our orphanages supported by C3 Global.
Get yours today!
$30 - case only
$40 - with insert
Orders will be shipped for $9 each or you can pick up your order at any Fellowship Church Campus.
Orders available in 4-6 weeks.
Christmas Trees for Haiti Christmas!
Posted November 02, 2016
Join Lisa Young & C3 Global by putting smiles on orphans faces this Christmas in Haiti!
As part of C3 Global’s continued efforts in our NEST Initiative, we have the opportunity to reveal Christ’s love in a tangible way this holiday season by providing Christmas to orphanages in Haiti. Purchase one of these beautifully handmade Pillow Christmas trees for $40, after our cost of $10 for materials, $30 from each purchase will go directly to providing Christmas Celebrations at the orphanages supported by C3 Global! Orders will be shipped for $9 each or you can pick up your order at any Fellowship Church Campus.
Order yours today by clicking the link below! Place your order by November 12, 2016.