Making the Most of Your Christmas Reach
Posted November 04, 2019
Our October Webchat, “Making the Most of Your Christmas Reach,” was packed full of tried-and-true experiences and incredible discussion! Thank you again to our co-hosts, Pastors Bil Cornelius and Tim Seidler for joining us and sharing some really creative handles that we can put in place RIGHT NOW! If you missed the webchat, you can watch it here!
Put PK Vacay Under The Christmas Tree!
Posted October 21, 2019
By registering your student(s) now for PK Vacay 2020, not only will you receive a long sleeve "PK Life" shirt to put under the Christmas tree, you will have the chance to win your student's tuition paid in full!
Offer valid only for NEW registrations with PAID DEPOSITS between now and December 31st. Winner will be announced in January 2020.
Our team will reach out to confirm t-shirt size(s). Questions? Call (972) 471-6758.
Casting Vision for Year-End Giving
Posted September 26, 2019
Did you join us for our recent webchat with Joe Sangl from INJOY Stewardship Solutions? Then you know the wealth of wisdom that was shared! We’ve received great feedback from this webchat and we’ve shared it below in hopes that it will help YOUR ministry as well. Watch or listen to find out how you can develop a customized, vision-driven year end giving or capital campaign!
Thank you Joe and INJOY for this free guide: SIX STEPS TO PLAN A YEAR-END OFFERING
How to Bring Your Team to C3 Conference on a Budget
Posted January 10, 2019
The thought of group travel can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be! We’ve heard so many pastors tell us that bringing their team has made all the difference. Why? It’s far more effective for your team to experience C3 Conference and discuss what they’re learning, than one person experiencing it and explaining it to the team. It’s worth the investment to bring your team. Below are some tried and true ways, to bring your group to C3 and not break the bank!
- Write out a list of key leaders you would love to take to C3 Conference from your church. These can be staff members, volunteer leaders and even influencers who are on the fringe and not yet involved or serving.
- Determine what you would like to organize as a church, and what you would like for individuals to organize themselves. (For instance, individuals can organize and cover their airfare and transportation to and from the airport as well as their meals. As a church, perhaps you arrange the hotel rooms and transportation to and from the conference.)
- Set up deadlines that you will need confirmations to book hotel rooms and rental cars without a price increase.
- Research hotels and find out the best group rates for your team. C3Conference.com lists some area hotels and promo codes for cheaper rates.
- Research rental cars or vans for the best deal based on the estimate of attendees you believe you’ll have.
- Acquire the numbers for these items and formulate price breakpoints based on the number of people able to stay in one room.
Based on a group of 30.
After looking at C3Conference.com/hotels, we found that the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine had a great deal of $119/per night. With the team arriving Tuesday and departing Friday, that put the total cost of each room at $402 (including taxes/fees).
We then found two 15 passenger vans for $427.06/van (including taxes and fees).
Finally, we calculated the cost of what it would take to cover these expenses and gave a few different rates for people to choose from based on what type of room they would like.
2 Rental Vans (30 People) = $854.12
Divide $854.12 by 30 people = $28.47/per person for rental car
Breakdown the hotel room cost by how many occupants
4 Person Room - $100.50 /per person for hotel room
3 Person Room - $134.00 /per person for hotel room
2 Person Room - $201.00 /per person for hotel room
1 Person Room - $402.00 /per person for hotel room
$229 per person for Non C3 Global Churches ($20 per person after the first 20 people)
$100 per person for C3 Global Churches ($15 per person after the first 15 people)
*Registering early is always a great idea to get the best rate!
Then, simply combine these numbers to create the total cost with the breakdown of if the individual stayed with others or were in their own room. (For this example, we will use the $229.00 conference rate).
4 Person Rate – $357.97 (plus food and airfare)
3 Person Rate – $391.47 (plus food and airfare)
2 Person Rate – $458.47 (plus food and airfare)
1 Person Rate – $659.47 (plus food and airfare)
IMPORTANT- You may want to add some extra buffer to these amounts given that there’s a price increase, hidden expense you weren’t prepared for, or if the number of people coming does not actually fill up every seat of the rental car.
4 Person Rate – $365.00 (plus food and airfare)
3 Person Rate – $400.00 (plus food and airfare)
2 Person Rate – $470.00 (plus food and airfare)
1 Person Rate – $670.00 (plus food and airfare
- Prepare a document that explains the rates and what is expected by the individual to attend the conference.
- It may prove beneficial to show the C3 Conference promo video during a time where people might already be at the church for other events (Example- Following weekend services or Wednesday night during/after children and student activities). Any interested can be given trip details.
Attend C3 Conference with your team and watch your team and ultimately your church be even more passionate about reaching your community, nation and the world for Jesus!
Gold Star Family Retreat May 28-June 1, 2018
Posted April 25, 2018
The America’s Mighty Warriors organization was founded by Debbie Lee in response to her son Marc Lee’s last letter home. Marc was the first Navy SEAL to lose his life while serving in Iraq. Since 2006, Debbie has fought tirelessly for the support and honor of troops by expanding the reach of America’s Mighty Warriors.
Annually, we host an exclusive retreat at Allaso Ranch with America’s Mighty Warriors for Gold Star families. This year, America's Mighty Warriors retreat will be held from May 28th - June 1st. During this time, military families who have lost loved ones experienced a much-needed time of relaxation and rejuvenation that will play a huge role in their healing process.
Thank you for your partnership, your prayers and your contributions. Because of you, these families know that the sacrifices of their loved ones will never be forgotten!
You can support this retreat in three ways
1. If you have Gold Star Families in your church, please contact us at (972)-471-6758. We would love to reach out and invite them to this retreat.
2. Make a contribution to this retreat. Contribute here