We want to take care of our Global Family for Conference and make sure they get the most out of C3 Conference. Here is how:
1. Arrive and get seated early! Competition for seats is fierce; don't get stuck in the back row!!
2. Share your excitement using social media! Post quotes, excitement about coming, things you learned and people you met! Make sure to use the hashtag #C3Conf. Click here for what to share! Follow others that are posting and make some great connections!
3. Senior Pastors…go to the Global Lounge! This area is designed specifically for you to connect with other Senior Pastors and their families. Some of the greatest conversations happen between sessions! To get into the lounge, you must be part of C3 Global. Not part of C3 Global yet? No problem - you can join today! Click here to join!
4. Attend app sessions. No matter what area of your church you’re looking to grow, there's an app for that! Our app sessions are designed to stir your thoughts and give you handles to take every area of your church to the next level.
5. Get to the landing! What is the landing? The landing is where our app session speakers will be at designated times to meet, connect and collaborate in your area of ministry. The landing will be located in our upstairs west atrium.
6. Make the most of your meal times! Use these times to network or spend strategic time with your team. There are plenty of great restaurants nearby!
7. Join us for the Senior Pastor lunch on Wednesday at 11:30 in the APEX! This will be a time to connect, talk about what’s going on in your church, and meet with other Senior Pastors!
8. Get your PK to join us for the PK Lunch and Breakout on Wednesday at 11:30! This will give your students the opportunity to meet, connect and hang out with other PKs.
9. Make every session! You can sleep when you get home. These 48 hours could change your ministry forever, so don't miss a thing.
10. Be sure to join us for the C3 Global Dinner on Tuesday Evening at Fellowship Church. RSVP HERE