25 years ago God placed the call on Pastor Ed Young’s life to launch a church that was focused on reaching people who are far away from God. That call inspired Pastor Ed to change the way church is done, to try things that had never been attempted, and to go places that had not been reached. After two and a half decades, what began as a simple and focused vision from God has become a monumental movement of God that took the impact of the local church further than anyone ever anticipated! We cannot wait to see what happens in the next 25 years as we work to continue building the church together!
We want to take care of our Global Family for Conference and make sure they get the most out of C3 Conference. Here is how:
1. Arrive and get seated early! Competition for seats is fierce; don't get stuck in the back row!!
2. Share your excitement using social media! Post quotes, excitement about coming, things you learned and people you met! Make sure to use the hashtag #C3Conf. Click here for what to share! Follow others that are posting and make some great connections!
3. Senior Pastors…go to the Global Lounge! This area is designed specifically for you to connect with other Senior Pastors and their families. Some of the greatest conversations happen between sessions! To get into the lounge, you must be part of C3 Global. Not part of C3 Global yet? No problem - you can join today! Click here to join!
4. Attend app sessions. No matter what area of your church you’re looking to grow, there's an app for that! Our app sessions are designed to stir your thoughts and give you handles to take every area of your church to the next level.
5. Get to the landing! What is the landing? The landing is where our app session speakers will be at designated times to meet, connect and collaborate in your area of ministry. The landing will be located in our upstairs west atrium.
6. Make the most of your meal times! Use these times to network or spend strategic time with your team. There are plenty of great restaurants nearby!
7. Join us for the Senior Pastor lunch on Wednesday at 11:30 in the APEX! This will be a time to connect, talk about what’s going on in your church, and meet with other Senior Pastors!
8. Get your PK to join us for the PK Lunch and Breakout on Wednesday at 11:30! This will give your students the opportunity to meet, connect and hang out with other PKs.
9. Make every session! You can sleep when you get home. These 48 hours could change your ministry forever, so don't miss a thing.
10. Be sure to join us for the C3 Global Dinner on Tuesday Evening at Fellowship Church. RSVP HERE
Calling all Senior Pastors' kids (PKs) grades 6-12th! Come to C3 Conference FREE. We will have a lunch and hang out session just for you!
Register at www.c3conference.com and enter this promo code at checkout: PK2015
February 10-11TH, 2016
We have special pricing for the C3 Global Family! Sign up 10, get 3 free plus senior pastor and spouse are free! This locks in your 2016 pricing and each additional registration up to conference is only $15.
- Members: $75 + $15 for each registration over 15.
- Board, Advisory, Partner, Planter: $50 + $15 for each registration over 15.
Email us Info@myc3global.com or call us at 866-646-2703 to take advantage of this offer today. This offer ends February 20th.
When you have a dream to reach your community, C3 Global is here to help you realize it! Eric and Toni Camp, pastors of Oasis Church in Pascagoula, Mississippi share their struggles and successes of planting a church. And they open up about their experience of seeing life change through the community and connection they’ve found as part of the C3 Global family.