Lonnie and Ruth Snell of New Life Chapel talk about how C3 Global and C3 Conference give them both a relational network of Sr Pastors and a global impact in Guatemala.Lonnie and Ruth Snell said of C3, "We are a part of something bigger than us. C3 Global has given us a global opportunity to go to Los Chilitos, a village in Guatemala, and provide meals to 300 children each day, build a school, and see lives transformed!"
We want to take care of our Global Family for Conference and make sure they get the most out of C3 Conference. Here is how:
1. Arrive and get seated early! Competition for seats is fierce; don't get stuck in the back row!!
2. Share your excitement using social media! Post quotes, excitement about coming, things you learned and people you met! Make sure to use the hashtag #C3Conf. Follow others that are posting and make some great connections!
3. Senior Pastors…go to the Global Lounge! This area is designed specifically for you to connect with other Senior Pastors and their families. Some of the greatest conversations happen between sessions! To get into the lounge, you must be part of C3 Global. Not part of C3 Global yet? No problem - you can join today! Click here to join!
4. Attend app sessions. No matter what area of your church you’re looking to grow, there's an app for that! Our app sessions are designed to stir your thoughts and give you handles to take every area of your church to the next level.
5. Get your PK to join us for the PK app sessions at C3! This will give your students the opportunity to meet, connect and hang out with other PKs.
Dear C3 Global Family –
As you may have heard, our dear friend Pastor Greg Rohlinger went home to be with the Lord on December 6, 2015 after battling for his health for years. While this is a difficult time for so many who knew him, I can truly say that Greg made this world a better place because of his impact and influence in it.
Throughout this time, Greg’s wife Lori and their four children have remained faithful to God’s purpose and plan, and have continued to rely on Him in spite of the difficulty they are facing. As a C3 Global family, we want to come alongside them now and bless them during this difficult time.
What we are asking is that you would consider making a financial contribution to the Rohlinger family to help ease the tension of so many expenses they are undoubtedly dealing with.
Please click here to contribute: https://fellowship.brushfireapp.com/c3-global/431655
While we can never remove the pain of losing a husband, father, and friend, we can walk alongside them and show them – in a very tangible way – that they are not alone. And together, we can ensure that Greg’s life and legacy continue to live on through this beautiful family.
p.s. Also, we would like to provide you with this video of Greg speaking at Church by the Glades in 2013. This is a powerful reminder of the joy and commitment that Greg exemplified every day of his life. Feel free to download it, play it on a weekend, and share with your friends as we honor the memory and legacy of Greg!
Please click here to view or download it: https://vimeo.com/cbgvideo/review/148512476/6f3caa3986
Hey DFW - when you eat, they eat! Every time you dine out and utilize the NEST International App, you also provide a meal for an orphaned or vulnerable child in need. NEST International is all about Nutrition, Education, Sanitation and Transformation. By using this app, you are providing the first step of nutrition that ultimately will lead to life transformation. When you eat, they eat! It's that simple. We have already supplied millions of meals in Haiti, Guatemala, and Nicaragua. And with your help, we hope to double the number of meals we are serving every year!
Here is how it works.
Find restaurants that participate in your area.
Click on the "I am going" then check in at the restaurant when you arrive. Some restaurants even offer special deals.
Some of the most popular restaurants participating are:
Ben & Jerry’s
Texas Land & Cattle